[PLEASE SCROLL DOWN THE PAGE TO SEE THE MANY COMMENTS WE HAVE RECEIVED. PLEASE ADD YOUR OWN!]
||Everyone has those one or two gifts they received at some point in their life that they will never forget. The gift that will forever stay with you. The one where every gift received after it will pale in comparison.
|We would like to know what your perfect, or “best gift ever received” is, use the comment form below the page to share – “What is the best gift you have ever received?”
|Here’s a summary of what we have received so far:
1. Voucher for a free skydiving trip with guide.
2. Surprise weekend with friends & leatherbound book of 100 letters written by people who I have known.
3. GPS unit.
4. Friend told me I had turned from an Ugly Duckling to a Swan.
5. Husband commissioned a local composer we know to write a clarinet duet for the two of us to play.
6. A prayer box necklace.
7. Giant trampoline (surprised after being told “no”)
8. Tickets to go see Joy Behar + dinner out.
9. Wife commissioned artists to make a ceramic collage with references to many of the major connections in my life.
10. Personalized sign with my name written the way nephew says it.
11. A slick Nike tracksuit.
12. Trip to Disney World.
13. Honeymoon trip to Italy from my parents.
14. Real street name sign.
15. Amazing hug from a friend when I really needed it.
16. Necklace – 5 large oval-shaped turquoise-like stones called Larimer from the Dominican Republic.
17. My grandmother gave me her 50+ year old china and crystal.
18. Husband planned a brunch for my special birthday.
19. Diamond eternity band on our 10th anniversary, & trip to Bed & Breakfast, outstanding dinner, and relaxation.
20. Donation to my favorite charity.
21. Secret cooking sauces.
22. Necklace with a pendant, containing our daughter’s birthstone.
23. My daughter gave me a picture frame with both old and recent photos of our family arranged in a collage.
24. My engagement ring.
25. Two beautiful scrapbooks tracking my pregnancy and first year of my son’s life.
26. Personalized book that tells a story while spelling his name.
27. Package of Tropical Fruit Punch Bubble Yum, wrapped up in a handmade cardboard box.
28. Personalized book for son’s 4th birthday.
29. Gift of laser eye surgery from paremts.
30. Diamond eternity band from husband (he designed it).
31. Special white envelope.
32. Wooden paint box engraved with my name. A wonderful gift for a beginning artist.
33. Pair of new shoes.
34. Gold Star of David with the “Chai” symbol (commemorating aunts who passed away from cancer)
Thank you all who have submitted your “Best Gift Ever” stories in our quest for providing unique gift ideas to un-stump your brain!
|Food for thought – was the best gift you ever received purchased as a last minute gift?
Add your “best gift ever received” below…